REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Hensley Industries is in the earth-moving business of excavation, reclamation, mining, and trenching focused on ground-engaging tools (GET) and attachments since 1947. Komatsu Ltd. purchased Hensley in December 2000 supporting major growth in the mining and construction global markets by providing the best service and the most outstanding quality.
Hensley Industries is seeking a sell-driven sales professional focused on selling value while providing technical support for Hensley products. The ideal candidate should have the ability to provide exceptional value with end user customers and support a dealer network.
You will be leading the region’s growth initiatives while maintaining excellent communication with Hensley management and key stakeholders with a clear understanding of customer needs, market dynamics, and competitive activities. You will be recognized as the expert in the application of the Hensley products.
Ideally, the position would be based in Perth, Western Australia, however, location of residence will be given consideration based on credentials. This position will be responsible for Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
Must become familiar with Hensley’s Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Help develop and implement key initiatives to increase Hensley sales volume and market share in respective territory within the Mining and Construction markets.
- Continually evaluate and improve distribution within the territory by motivating and training dealer personnel at all levels about Hensley products, programs, and pricing (product demonstration, training
- Cultivate and foster strong relationships with dealers and end user customers.
- Work individually or through dealers to understand all sales opportunities in the territory and take positive action to capitalize on these.
- Direct dealer sales efforts by setting target goals for purchases, specific end users and products.
- Introduce new products, new uses or applications and facilitate ideas for new product development or modification to current products.
- Facilitate the testing and research of new products and conversions.
- Collect and communicate relevant market information on competitors’ products, pricing and promotions, market dynamics, and machine population.
- Coordinate with Hensley Management to resolve any issues with product warranty, inventory maintenance, payments and pricing issues within your scope of authority.
- Plan and conduct sales calls on a weekly basis and report activities in call reports.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conventions, trade shows and dealer schools as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be considered for this position you must have
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with GET (Ground Engaging Tools), wear parts and attachments.
- Strong sales background within a similar industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field; preferred.
- Microsoft Office proficient with a high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations.
- The ability and willingness to travel.
- Familiarity and experience with Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting career opportunity, please send your resume: H@hensleyind.com