The BLADESAVERpro™ lip system engineered by Hensley combines two leading GET designs and delivers a wear package solution with many new features and benefits. Bringing together the GETpro™ tooth system with the historically iconic Hensley BLADESAVERpro brand products. This system is purpose built to perform in harsh and demanding environments. The sleek lip profile improves material flow and ease of loading, and the hammerless tooth and shroud fasteners improve the safety and operation of changing out components.
WA600 Wheel Loaders
The BLADESAVERpro lip system’s hammerless design means easier, safer, and quicker changes in the field reducing down time and adding back to the bottom line. With pry slots on the tooth making it easier to remove worn out parts.
- Intuitive locking system
- Low torque pin for easy tooth changes
- Weights marked on all parts
BLADESAVERpro has improved the pin design that prevents unlocking after extended use. The interlocking design extends the wear life and allows for even wear.
- 10% stronger design reduces breakage
- Lip and vertical shrouds use same pin
- Improved stability – tighter tooth-to-adapter fit
The system improved penetration up to 15% and an increase wear life due to the flat floor design providing a clean floor. Mechanically attached parts make for quick and easy change-outs with no welding required.
- Flat bottom design
- Wear indicators on wear cap and fastener
- Minimum 2:1 tooth to shroud replacement ratio
- Designed to stay sharp for the life of the tooth